Monday, December 29, 2008

how are you spending your break??

i spent it on the sofa staying up way too late to watch this great flick....it instantly took me back to high school circa 1994 (the clothes and the clunky mary janes- painful)....but i adore this movie (and the soundtrack). i couldn't quite remember what it was about but the second it popped on my tv, i was hooked...singing 'my sharona' and suddenly liking ethan hawke again (greasy hair and all)....hope you are spending your time off eating chocolate pie, watching cheesy movies, and loving every minute of it :)

11 comments:

###### said...

I am..I had a great vaca..I stayed in bed alot, went walking and shopping with my hubby. All things that I loved.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I'm the queen of watching cheesy movies. I'm off to cuddle with my kids and watch Kung Fu Panda.

Maria Killam said...

I'm watching the 4th season of Lost. We got hooked last Christmas and watched all 3 seasons in a row!

Petunia Face said...

I'm watching Boyz in the Hood. Slightly different genre, but same era, mid'90's.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

That's Reality Bites.
The 90s movie!

Courtney said...

I haven't seen that movie in such a long time, but one scene I still remember and love is when they use her gas card to pump gas for others and get cash! Love it. And the soundtrack was great too!

Hope you've enjoyed the holiday break. Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

I love Reality Bites and the fact that it was filmed in my hometown. :)

Henio said...

Wonderfull and awesome things :) Modafinil Direct thanks so very much for this content!

Marianna Mekko said...

Good and awesome things :) Modafinil Direct thanks so very much for this content!

daisy01 said...

Thanks for sharing a great blog. Order Latisse Online to grow longer, thicker, eyelashes.

emma bailey said...

Thanks for sharing this blog with us. Tamoxifen 20mg tablets to treat breast cancer.