Monday, November 14, 2011





we packed up and heading to the mountains last week...it was so nice to just veg and not have one thing that we had to do.  we hiked and cooked and sat by the fire at night....it was just what the doctor ordered.  and then it was time to return to the real world: i came back w/ a cold, a suitcases full of dirty clothes, a pile of emails and work that i couldn't do b/c my ipad didn't have service (so if you are waiting for an email from me, it's coming!!)...happy monday, right?!!

*images courtesy of middle child complexlisa sherry interieurs, natty by designatlanta home mag

12 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm sorry that you came back sick, but I'm glad to hear that you had a good weekend at least. Camping sounds so fun!

caroline reehl said...

beautiful post! EmergenC, works every time! Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

I love the inspiration, I'm sorry to hear you sick. Hope you feeling well!

htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I adore the idea of the lamp up on the block of wood! Inspiring!

bevy said...

i'm drinking a green tea right now hoping those antioxidants help my body out and soon. hope you feel better soon!

what lovely and inspiring images!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Love the mix of navy and yellow!! Looks great!

http://sundaysandchampagne.blogspot.com/

red ticking said...

glad you had fun... it sounds perfect... and reality is always tough... take oscillococcinum its works for me everytime... you can buy at any pharmacy...

rest well sweet friend...xoxo

Simpson Jen said...

Hope you are feeling better! I need wallpaper for a small backsplash in my bar. Love the wallpaper shown. Can you point me to any Good sources for designer wallpaper remnants??

Fashion-isha said...

At least you had a chilled time before you got back to the real world! Love the photos esp the first one....so cozy and that pillow isdivine!
xo
Sharon

Unknown said...

Time in the mountains sounds amazing right now! Love the couch in the first photo.

Jenna said...

Ooo... I love the wallpaper in the photo! So cheery!